What's New in WYNN 7
WYNN's unique features and benefits were created with input from educators, researchers, and individuals with learning difficulties such as dyslexia. WYNN was designed to be useful for all users, yet excels at supporting the needs of learning disabled and struggling students.
WYNN 7 has the following exciting new features!
- PAL Literacy Toolkit: tools to help students work with all text and particularly content-area text
- PREPARE cognitive process: well-researched learning strategy that supports the educational process, including reading, comprehending, note-taking, and writing
- Notecards and Writing Templates: support writing to meet the Common Core State Standards
- Updated user interface: new toolbar button design provides an additional option for users; legacy toolbar buttons for those more comfortable with WYNN’s traditional design
- Additional toolbar buttons for Save to MP3 and other most requested features: some of WYNN’s more popular features, including Save to MP3, Book Search, and Send to Word, now have their own toolbar buttons
- Enhanced network install capabilities: WYNN’s network installation, including silent install, has been updated and enhanced for easier deployment in busy school districts
- Plus many more new features
WYNN continues to maintain its other unique differentiators for the benefit of all of our users, such as: its clean, clear user interface, including the unique Text View/Exact View method to display documents; Web Browsing features, including the patented WebMasking® feature; NavBar for managing open documents; and visual tailoring, including the ability to change size, line spacing, and word spacing with a click of the mouse. As always, WYNN uses Universal Design for Learning (UDL) principles to enhance success.
WYNN's unique benefits can help students and adults lead more productive lives in the classroom, at home, and on the job.