Scientific LSG Presents
Learn On The Go!
Converting Documents to MP3 or WAV Files
You can save and convert any document that you can open in WYNN as an MP3 or WAV file. This allows a user to listen to a document later using an MP3 or WAV compatible device.
To convert a document an MP3 WAV file:
- Open a document using WYNN.
- Select the File menu and choose the Save to Audio command.
The Save Pages dialog box appears
- Do one of the following:
Select the Save Current Page radio button to convert only the current page to an MP3 or WAV file.
Select the Save Page Range radio button to convert the entire document or a range of pages to an MP3 file.
- Select the OK button. The Save As dialog box appears.
- Enter a file name in the File name edit box, and select the Save button.
To listen to the file:
- Select your WYNN file folder icon, which appears on your desktop.
- Select the MP3 or WAV file.
- The file opens using your default audio player.
You may also download audio files directly to your MP3 player. You now have a 'portable' lesson that you may listen to any time or any place.
About Freedom Scientific LSG:
Freedom Scientific, Learning Systems Group, headquartered
in Palo Alto, California, provides products that are acclaimed for
their easy-to-use interface, innovative technology, and flexible
but powerful features. Designed by educational experts to enhance
the learning process for struggling students, WYNN provides reading
and writing solutions. Freedom Scientific LSG also created TestTalker,
which provides test-taking preparations and worksheet completion.
To find out more about our products, please visit us at www.freedomscientific.com/lsg.