Opening PDF and Other File Formats in WYNN Wizard
WYNN Wizard includes a virtual printer that provides the ability
to convert files from PDF files, or any other file format, to a
WYNN document. This virtual printer, called the Freedom
Import Printer, shows up on the list of printer drivers
in the Print dialog box.
You can bring PDF files into WYNN Wizard in two different ways:
by opening from within WYNN, or by opening in Adobe Reader, then
“printing” to WYNN using the Freedom Import Printer.
Opening a PDF file from within WYNN
- Launch WYNN.
- Using the Open button, change the "Files of type" field
to Adobe PDF Documents.
- Select the PDF file you want, and press the Open button.
- The file will automatically be converted to a WYNN file format.
Converting a PDF file, or file of any other format, from outside
of WYNN using the Freedom Import Printer.
This process also works for converting PDF files you encounter
when browsing the Internet.
- From any application, open a file you want to send to WYNN Wizard.
- From the File menu, choose Print. Select Freedom Import
Printer as your printer.
- If desired, specify the range of pages to be "printed."
- Click OK.
- The Freedom Import Printer will convert the
document to a WYNN file.
If WYNN is not open, the Virtual Printer will open it.
- You may wish to save the file as a .wyn file when you initially
bring it into WYNN.
You can use this virtual printing method with many types of files:
Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, PDF, HTML, text files, and many others.
Just open the file and print it to the WYNN Freedom Import
Please note: The Freedom Import Printer is only
available in WYNN Wizard. This function is not available in WYNN